Application Round Application Status Application Round Apply Now
ACLAT* - Alliance Common Law Admission Test
PI* - Personal Interview
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Law (LL.M.) course at Alliance School of Law, Alliance University.
Duration: Full time; One year
Eligibility: LL. B./B. L. or any other graduate degree in Law recognized by Bar Council of India with a minimum of minimum 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online
Download Application Form
The Application Form is also available at the Office of Admissions on payment of ₹1,000/- (₹2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US $50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University" payable at Bengaluru.
Please send your filled in Application Form to:
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 3093 8005
Mob.: +91 90083 16363
Admission Selection Process:
- A high score in ACLAT*
- Personal Interview
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
*ACLAT - Alliance Common Law Admission Test.
Terms and Conditions
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs; to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to take any such decision as may be deemed appropriate.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.alliance.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Cost towards travel and accommodation for placements will be to the account of the student. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to charge additional fee to students for such activities.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.alliance.edu.in
- Policy regarding withdrawal from the course:
- Refund of fees will be as per norms prescribed by University Grants Commission.
- Additional provisions:
Reasons for seeking fee refund Fee refund amount Cancellation of admission due to concealment or falsification of facts, submission of false or fake certificates, providing misleading information by the student. NIL If a student is provisionally admitted to a course, and becomes ineligible for admission on the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination and the student's admission is cancelled. Prorata basis Note: The University policy regarding procedure for refund of fees is enumerated on the website of respective courses.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.