Prof. Yamini Chandra Prabha holds a BA degree in Economics and History from Lucknow University and holds a law degree from Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Subsequently, she did her LLM (IPR), from NALSAR, Hyderabad. She has been teaching law IPR, Competition Law, Civil Procedure Code, Muslim Law etc. She has been very active in organizing conferences and seminars. Her research area includes IPR, biotechnology and competition law.
Faculty Development Training and Workshops attended
- Participated in the “Workshop on Standard Essential Patents”, organized by CIIPC- National Law University, Delhi, held on 27th August, 2016.
- Participated & successfully completed Two Week Faculty Refresher Program on, “Teaching Law as Socio-Politico & Behavioral Science”, organized by Nirma University, Ahmedabad from 21st April to 4th May 2016
- Paper presented on “Global war on combating drug trafficking” in the 35th All India Criminology Conference held at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai on 23-25 March, 2012.
- Paper presented on “Woman’s Liberation vis-à-vis Modifying the Latent Legal Concepts” at the National Conference on Justice Education: Six Decades of working of India held at Nirma University, Ahmedabad on 23-24 January, 2016.
- Participated in the International Conference on “Promoting Intra-regional Trade in South Asia: Role of SAARC,” organized by M.K. Nambiar SAARC Law Centre, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad on 27th March, 2011.
- Participated in the GIGA International Conference Series-I on “Revisiting Internet Governance- Lessons Learnt and Road Ahead” organized by The Institute of Global Internet Governance and Advocacy, and coordinated by NALSAR University of Law, in collaboration with Ministry of Communication and Information Technology Government of India, at Hyderabad on April 5 & 6, 2012.