Prof. Gyanashree Dutta holds a B.A. LL.B. (five Years Integrated) degree from Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies (Bangalore University) and an LL.M. degree from Centre for Juridical Studies (Dibrugarh University, Assam) with specialization in Human Rights, Contract Law, and Administrative Law. She has worked as an Assistant Professor and a coordinator in Law for two and half years with IBSAR School of Law, Karjat (Maharashtra).
Her area of interests includes Human Rights and Law, and Contract law. Apart from academics, she has a keen interest in singing and has won many singing competitions.
She has also presented research papers in conferences and also published few articles.
- “Protection of Inter-State Migrant Workers in India : A Critical Analysis”, Legal Mirror, ISSN-2454-6216
- “Protection of Privacy in Cyberspace in India : An Analysis”, International Journal of Law, ISSN 2348-4861
- 2 days Conference organized by National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore on “Revisiting Ability: Disability and its Intersections”.
- One day International Conference on “Securing Cyber Space – Recalibrating Legal and Technological Dimensions”, organized by Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian law College, Bangalore.
- One day National Conference on “Protection of Rights of Children in India – Contemporary Issues and Challenges”, organized by V.V. Puram College of Law, Bangalore.
- Cybercrimes Against Women: With Special Reference to India in Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, Bangalore.
- Child Sexual Abuse in India: A harsh reality in V.V. Pura College of Law, Bangalore.