Prof. Avinash Bhagwan practiced before the High Court and its subordinate courts in Pune for more than three years. Later on, he joined Yashwantrao Chavan Law College, Pune, where he worked as Assistant Professor and Head of LL.M. Department of Y.C. Law College, Pune. He has attendance and participation in state and national conferences / seminars to his credit on various socio-legal topics, and attended several legal programs and undertaken legal aid activities. He has also worked as coordinator of the Judicial Examination Preparation Center (JEPC) at various law colleges in Satara and Pune districts of the state of Maharashtra.
Prof. Awaghade’s areas of interest include Business Law, Constitution Law, and Legal Theory and Jurisprudence.
- Cleared the Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class examination in 2015 conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (ranked 99 out of 227)
- Founder of the Law Academy, established for the purpose of preparation of judicial and other competitive examination related matters.
- Felicitated by the Chief Minister, Shri Devendra Phadanvis in the year 2016.
- Entered into a Mutual Agreement for conducting lectures for preparation material for CJJD & JMFC MPSC Examinations, in various law colleges at Satara and Pune.
- Achieved various prizes, and was felicitated by well-known personalities for contributions in the socio-legal field.