Prof. Stuti Desai-Moorchung holds a law degree from Indian Law Society's Law College, Pune, and holds LL.M. degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago. She has several years of corporate experience. She has been teaching law for the past four and a half years and has taught a wide variety of subjects including IPR, International Trade and Economics, Hindu Law, Jurisprudence etc. As the Moot Court and placement coordinator, she has organized National Level Moot Courts and National Level Seminar.
- “Human Trafficking: Comparative Study of the Current Remedial Mechanism in India, United Kingdom and the United States of America” (Co-authored), International Interdisciplinary Seminar on Human Trafficking and Exploitation of Children: Human Rights Dimensions, Department of Law, University of Kerala. Published in journal Proceedings ISBN: 978-93-5196-996- 9.
- “Integration of Skills, Competencies and Values into the Education System of India: Comparative Analysis of Singapore’s and New Zealand’s Education System” (Co-authored), National Seminar on “Choice Based Credit System as an Approach to Skill Based Student Centered Learning in Higher Education”, Mount Carmel College (Sponsored by UGC) on 11th Feb 2015.
- “Role and Impact of State Legal Services Authority (A Focus Study on the Karnataka Case)”, National Conference Student Legal Aid Clinics, Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and Karnataka State Legal Services Authority, Bangalore, on 18th Oct. 2014.
- “Impact of GMO Crops on Biodiversity”, One-day workshop on “Biodiversity Law: A Crossover between Conservation and Commerce”.
- “The Inhuman Face of Human Trafficking” and “Are Intellectual Property Concepts a Barrier to Human Rights”, National Seminar conducted by JSS Law College Mysuru, in collaboration with UGC.
- Attended a National Seminar on “Corporate Social Responsibility”, Arunodaya Institute of Legal Studies, 2nd Dec. 2014.