Dr. Rashmi K S, holds LLB and LLM degrees from Kuvempu University, holds a doctoral degree in “Law and Policy on Disaster Management- A Critical Study” from the University of Mysore. She has post graduate specialization in Business law. Prior to joining Alliance school of Law she has four years of work experience.
List of publications
- “Disaster Management in India” International journal of Research and analysis volume3, Issue2, ISSN 2347-3185
- “Women and Conventions on Elimination of Discrimination” Research and analysis volume3, Issue2, ISSN 3548-4385
Forth coming publications
- “Human Rights Approach in Disasters” Karnataka Law review, volume 2, Issue 3
- “Law and Policy on Disaster Mnagement” Canada Law Review Vollume3, Issue 2
Papers presented in seminars
- “Disaster Management at International level” at two days International conference on New dimensions in Public International Law at University of mysore .
- Disaster Management and Human Rights” at two days International conference on Human Rights Law at University of mysore.
- “Protection of Rights of women” at two days International conference on Human Rights Law at University of mysore.
- “Changing dimensions on Legal profession in India” at Alliance School of Law, Bangalore.