Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law (Honors), five-year, integrated course at Alliance School of Law, Alliance University.
10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks for SC/ST candidates).
(i) For General Category - 20 years.
(ii) For SC / ST and Backward Communities - 22 years.
Applicants are encouraged to Apply Online
Download Application Form
The Application Form and Prospectus for the Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law (Honors) can be obtained from the Office of Admissions on payment of ₹1,000/- (₹2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US $50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY" payable at Bengaluru.
Applicants are requested to submit their filled in Application Form along with attested copies of the below mentioned documents:
- Standard X mark sheet/transcript.
- Standard XII mark sheet/transcript.
Please send your filled in Application Form to:
Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road,
Anekal, Bengaluru - 562106,
Tel.: +91 80 4619 9053
Mob.: +91 96060 48542
Fax: +91 80 4619 9099
Alliance Selection Process:
- A high score in CLAT/LSAT/ACLAT*
- Personal Interview
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University also uses other parameters such as scholastic and extracurricular record for admission. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the overall performance in the Admission Selection Process.
*ACLAT - Alliance Common Law Admission Test.
Pattern of ACLAT (Under-Graduate Programme)
Exam Description Total Marks 200 Number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each 200 Duration of Examination Two hours (02:00 hours) Subject areas with Weightage Language Proficiency 40 Marks General Awareness 50 Marks Legal Aptitude 45 Marks Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability 45 Marks Numerical Ability 20 Marks Note: There shall be a system of Negative Marking wherein 0.25 marks will be deducted for each of the wrong answer.
Scholarships for B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) & B.B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) 2020
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University offers scholarships to deserving candidates in the following categories:
Alliance Scholarships for Law 2020 Reserved Category Scholarships Category Academic Consistency Test Score Tuition Fee Waiver Percentage Reservations 60% throughout 10 & 12 Min. 70% in an Entrance Test 20% SC/ST Quota ✔ ✔ 20% Differently Abled ✔ 15% Defence Quota ✔ ✔ 15% National Level Player ✔ 5% Domicile ✔ ✔
Note: Scholarships are applicable only on the first-year tuition fee. The final list of scholarships granted for the Law programs across categories would be announced in the first week of July 2020, prior to commencement of academic sessions. For the students who would be awarded scholarships, the amount would be adjusted in the next instalment, as per the fee payment schedule.
Terms and Conditions
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by Alliance University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programs; to either discontinue or combine courses and programs or to take any such decision as may be deemed appropriate.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.alliance.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Cost towards travel and accommodation for placements will be to the account of the student. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to charge additional fee to students for such activities.
- Alliance University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- Alliance University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.alliance.edu.in
- Policy regarding withdrawal from the course:
- Refund of fees will be as per norms prescribed by University Grants Commission.
- Additional provisions:
Reasons for seeking fee refund Fee refund amount Cancellation of admission due to concealment or falsification of facts, submission of false or fake certificates, providing misleading information by the student. NIL If a student is provisionally admitted to a course, and becomes ineligible for admission on the declaration of the result of the qualifying examination and the student's admission is cancelled. Prorata basis Note: The University policy regarding procedure for refund of fees is enumerated on the website of respective courses.
- Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.