Alliance School of Law, Alliance University is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi. The Alliance School of Law offers two five-year, integrated undergraduate courses in law, viz., Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law Honors—B.A. LL. B. (Hons.)) and Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law Honors—B.B.A LL. B. (Hons.) that have been carefully crafted and designed to prepare its graduates for rewarding careers in various roles and responsibilities in legal service organizations.
Alliance School of Law also offers a full-time, one-year Master of Law (LL. M.) degree with specializations in Constitutional and Administrative Law and Corporate and Commercial Law-and is designed to develop strong research expertise in law and legal principles in among its graduates at the postgraduate level.
- Integrated degree courses with honors-level specializations
- A full-time, one year Master of Law course with specializations in Constitutional and Administrative Law as well as Corporate and Commercial Law
- Rigorous, relevant, contemporary and progressive curriculum
- Delivered by accomplished full-time faculty and embellished by eminent jurists as well as international adjunct faculty
- Innovative pedagogy comprising case-based, interactive teaching and experiential learning
- Extensive interactions with legal luminaries
- Moot Court hall for simulated court proceedings and visits to courts-in-session
- Magnificent infrastructure—comparable to the best in the world
- Well-equipped library with world-class digital legal resources
- Internship opportunities and final placement facilitation in reputed companies and legal firms
- Scholarships available for eligible students