To be a world-class University that nurtures talent and catalytically transforms the lives of millions through excellence in teaching, research, service and community development. To uphold a commitment to shaping lives through scholarly teaching and learning, and that which contributes to an equitable and holistic transformation of society at large.
Alliance School of Law also offers a full-time, one-year Master of Law (LL. M.) degree with specializations in Constitutional and Administrative Law and Corporate and Commercial Law-and is designed to develop strong research expertise in law and legal principles in among its graduates at the postgraduate level.
To create and sustain a community of lifelong learners in an environment that emphasizes literacy, critical thinking, and humanistic and scientific inquiry.
The University shall provide a dynamic, challenging and ethical environment for pursuing high-quality teaching, research, learning and service across all areas of the University, where students, faculty and other key constituents can interact, collaborate, and partner with the global community for the creation and dissemination of knowledge and transform the lives of people through innovation and excellence in higher education.
The University shall:
- Pursue excellence in teaching, learning and scholarship.
- Prepare students for leadership through enlightened learning partnerships with faculty mentors and the community.
- Support faculty and other scholars in pursuing world-class research: clinical, theoretical, empirical, experiential and foster creative endeavor.
- Develop mastery of disciplines and professions and instil confidence among its key constituents in their application for a future of meaningful pursuits and productive work in the service of humanity.
- Channelize faculty and student talent for professionally-related service to the University, the community and society at large.
- Promote and preserve academic freedom, diversity, equality, harmony and justice.